Monday 21 May 2012

The best books of 2011

Thought I’d make my first post about my reading plan for 2012. Yeh, I know it is May, 2012. I started my reading year armed with a survey of  the “best books” of 2011. Hmph, you may say, according to whom? Well, good point,  I composed my list after several hours on the Internet. I looked at sources like Library Journal, The Guardian and The Boston Globe. I was interested in a  list of  books that most "experts" rated highly.   Posted by Moxie

The "best" books of 2011 - click on the links to go to the Catalogue

Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
The Marriage Plot by Jeffery Eugenides.
State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht
1Q84 by Haruki Murakami

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks Moxie! Suspect you have more to add to your list. Interesting to hear what others plan to read this year.

    ReplyDelete